Shipping update and a big thanks!
over 4 years ago
– Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 11:27:34 PM
You guys are amazing!
Firstly, It's really amazing to get positive feedback on something we created. It's quite unreal to see something we designed being used by others and even better, being enjoyed!
We would like to thank each and every one of you that have posted on social media and reached out to us and sharing your experience with the Maker Knife.
We really do appreciate you and the support you have given us. Without you, we would not be able to pursue this crazy adventure of making cool stuff. Sincerely, thank you.
Some stuff regarding shipping:
Regarding the orders that were supposed to be sent from Italy late January / early February; Italian customs has been holding the package with knives since January 26th.
We are working on getting them to release it to us. We're probably as frustrated by this as you are. As soon as we get the package we'll package them asap and your order will be shipped with FedEx. Your backer kit profile will be updated with a tracking number and an email is sent out via backerkit when this step is completed.
- The above information is relevant to you if you filled out the "Ship from Italy" form late last year.
- It also applies to customers that live in Italy. Even if you did not fill out the form above.
- Founder edition knives are also in the package that is stuck in Italian customs. We didn't want to risk these unique knives to be lost in the China shipping as they cannot be reproduced. They are literally the first 150 units that were made.
- If you placed an ordered after December 2nd and the shipping estimate was January when you placed the order, your order will be shipped from Italy.
- Please check the status of your order on http://makerknife.backerkit.com and read the FAQ carefully before contacting support.
If you have any issues with your knife email [email protected] straight away. We will get back to you as soon as we can. To be able to provide quick support for urgent issues for everyone, we ask you to please refrain from sending emails unrelated to Maker Knife hardware support. Pleaseread the FAQcarefully before sending an email.
Thank you very much for your patience with us. We're working hard on getting all knifes manufactured, assembled and shipped.
/Giaco and team