Update September Second Batch
12 days ago
– Mon, Sep 09, 2019 at 11:36:17 PM
Thank you for your support and patience!
Didn’t make it to the Kickstarter campaign? You can still order your Maker Knife here! Orders placed now will be shipped in September 2019.
Thank you for your support and patience!
Thank you for your support.
If you have important questions about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Firstly, It's really amazing to get positive feedback on something we created. It's quite unreal to see something we designed being used by others and even better, being enjoyed!
We would like to thank each and every one of you that have posted on social media and reached out to us and sharing your experience with the Maker Knife.
We really do appreciate you and the support you have given us. Without you, we would not be able to pursue this crazy adventure of making cool stuff. Sincerely, thank you.
Regarding the orders that were supposed to be sent from Italy late January / early February; Italian customs has been holding the package with knives since January 26th.
We are working on getting them to release it to us. We're probably as frustrated by this as you are. As soon as we get the package we'll package them asap and your order will be shipped with FedEx. Your backer kit profile will be updated with a tracking number and an email is sent out via backerkit when this step is completed.
- The above information is relevant to you if you filled out the "Ship from Italy" form late last year.
- It also applies to customers that live in Italy. Even if you did not fill out the form above.
- Founder edition knives are also in the package that is stuck in Italian customs. We didn't want to risk these unique knives to be lost in the China shipping as they cannot be reproduced. They are literally the first 150 units that were made.
- If you placed an ordered after December 2nd and the shipping estimate was January when you placed the order, your order will be shipped from Italy.
If you have any issues with your knife email email@example.com straight away. We will get back to you as soon as we can. To be able to provide quick support for urgent issues for everyone, we ask you to please refrain from sending emails unrelated to Maker Knife hardware support. Pleaseread the FAQcarefully before sending an email.
Thank you very much for your patience with us. We're working hard on getting all knifes manufactured, assembled and shipped.
/Giaco and team
We are receiving more comments and emails about delivery than we can deal with.
- If you backed one silver MK or “one silver and one black MK” your order is yet to be shipped (the delay of the silver MKs explained in the last update caused to reach the new year break).
- All the other orders have been shipped.
- Updating the tracking numbers to the system is a manual operation and needs quite some time.
- Tracking numbers are updated only when they reach the next node, so it might look like it’s not moving but it is.
- Try to feed your tracking number to your local post service or the company that the tracking number might say (ups, dhl etc...) to have more info.
We ask you to be patient as packages get different routes and services depending on countries and states they are shipped to.
If you need support the ONLY WAY TO REACH US IS: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” Aristotle
Orders shipped: 67.3%
MKs manufactured: 93.6%
MKs assembled: around 85%
If you have ordered any Silver Maker Knife we haven't shipped your order yet but the first 1000 are going out TODAY.
We really like the new anodization for the silver ones, being hard anodized it has a crazy hard surface that makes it a lot less prone to scratching. It also has a color that's slightly shifting to goldish depending on the light. It feels really smooth in the hand, I love it! I hope you will too! :)
Support only from: email@example.com
I'm reading every single comment you guys leave and it's a real boost of motivation. Unfortunately, I can't reply but please don't stop! :)
Oh... About that troll... We decided to cancel his order.